Skip to content
- Why did you join Dakotah! Sport and Fitness?
We joined DSF because it was recommended to us by our friends who were locals in the area. We both live a very active lifestyle and DSF, along with the helpful staff, help us achieve our goals.
- How long have you been a member?
Just shy of three awesome years.
- What do you like best about Dakotah! Sport and Fitness?
There are numerous reasons why we love DSF: The friendly atmosphere here at DSF is a huge factor and part of the reason why we enjoy coming here and keep coming back day after day. Along with the friendly staff and members, you get to know almost everyone on a personal level who share one thing in common—becoming healthy and stronger version of ourselves. We also love the constant updates/upgrades of equipment. We’ve been coming here for three years and it’s nice to see that equipment and weights are being constantly maintained or upgraded.
- What area(s) of the club do you use?
We mostly use the weights and cardio equipment but do enjoy the pool, hot tub, and the water slide when our inner kid comes out.
- What are your fitness or health goals and how is Dakotah! Sport and Fitness helping you attain them?
Our main goal is to stay healthy and active. Dakotah! itself and the guidance of the members and fitness staff help us achieve these goals.
- Any tips for current or prospective members?
Be open-minded, take one step at a time, focus on your goals, and don’t be afraid to ask for help. One thing that we cannot stress enough is how friendly and willing the staff and members here at DSF are.
- Do you have a personal motto you’d like to share?
Don’t quit, stay focused, be accountable, trust the process, and work smarter, not harder.