Skip to content
- Whole chicken breast
- BBQ sauce
- 1 slice of Swiss cheese
- Sandwich bun
- 2 slices of bacon
- 1 pineapple ring
- 1 slice of tomato
- Lettuce leaf
Prepare night before:
- Put chicken breast and BBQ sauce in a bag. Make sure you put enough sauce in the bag to cover the chicken. Place bag in the fridge to marinate overnight.
- Warm the chicken on the grill.
- Place the Swiss cheese on top of chicken. When cheese is melted, remove from grill.
- Put butter on bun and place on the grill—flat side down—remove when golden brown.
- Layer with the above ingredients.