- Why did you join Dakotah! Sport and Fitness?
Out of high school, Jason wanted a gym to work out at, it was close, and a few friends went there so he signed up. Chris was added before we got married and here we are now.
- How long have you been a member?
Long time! July 1995
- What do you like best about Dakotah! Sport and Fitness?
The convenience, amenities, and staff. Jason goes at lunch and Chris uses after work, we’re a very busy sports family so it needs to fit our schedule.
- What area(s) of the club do you use?
#1 weights- this is the primary use most days. We also use the gym for dance, baseball, and football. The pool in the winter, the girls use cardio, and Landen is using the circuit room until he is old enough to use the weights.
- What are your fitness or health goals and how is Dakotah! Sport and Fitness helping you attain them?
We have all made fitness a lifestyle, you have to be consistent to maintain the healthy life we want to live. We want to enjoy the sports with our kids and participate in what we can. It’s fun to run around with the kids from time to time and show them we can still beat them. With the amenities Dakotah has along with it close to work and home, it allows us to get here frequently. Everything in moderation.
- Any tips for current or prospective members?
Stick to it! It’s a broken record, but it has to be a lifestyle change, it doesn’t happen overnight.
- Do you have a personal motto you’d like to share?
Life’s better with Titos. LOL! But for real “trust the process”