- 9 ounces 70% cacao dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 1/4 cups roasted, lightly salted almonds
- 1 1/4 cups shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Place wax paper on a large baking sheet. In a medium bowl, combine chocolate and coconut oil. Microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring every 20 seconds to avoid burning, until the chocolate mixture is melted. Next, stir in the almonds.
- Scoop tablespoons of the chocolate-almond mixture onto the baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine the shredded coconut and sea salt. Then, sprinkle the mixture over the chocolate clusters.
- Let stand until completely cooled. Place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to one week.