- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 cups diced peppers (any variety of colors)
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 4 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 cups spinach or kale
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 12-slot muffin tin.
- Add peppers and onions to a skillet with the olive oil. Sauté for roughly 5-7 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and egg whites with spinach or kale. Add the cooked vegetables to the bowl and mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the egg and vegetable mixture evenly into the muffin tin and top with chopped turkey bacon.
- Bake the cups for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly.